If you are a bus or train operator, you are welcome to discuss the Tixys platform and ask questions in this forum, but please respect the following rules.
When you post a support request:
- Write in English. We are not able to answer in other languages.
- Make sure to mention your shop’s URL. You must be the administrator of the shop to obtain support.
- Explain precisely and in detail what your problem is. Provide enough information for others to reproduce your problem.
- Do not post confidential information such as customer names, e-mail adresses or ticket codes.
- Be patient, it may take some time until somebody answers your question.
Generally, we ask you to respect some common rules:
- Be nice.
- Do not spam, rant or troll.
- Do not post copyrighted material without permission. If you post copyrighted content with permission, make sure to credit your source appropriately.
- Stay on topic. Anything that is not related to operating a Tixys shop is considered off-topic.
- If you see an objectionable post, please notify us.
As this is a commercial support forum, we will be very strict when it comes to moderating contents:
- Posts with strong language, rants, spam, NSFW or copyright infringements will be edited or removed.
- Posts in other languages than English will be removed, as we are not able to moderate or answer them.
- Off-topic posts and non-sense posts (e.g. “bump”) will be removed.
- Support requests with questions that are answered in the documentation or an earlier forum discussion will be closed.
- Users failing to respect the community rules will be banned.
If you have any questions regarding these guidelines or the forum in general, please open a new discussion in the Meta category.